4.06.2014

Sunday Funday

Yo yo yo. I am fully aware yo as a word was uncool when it was cool, and that was approximately 15 years ago. Forgive me. I was up all night. I'm delirious yo. 

Poor Mason poo has caught Lexi's cold. I feel so bad for him. I learned yesterday that newborns don't breathe though their mouths, so this congestion has been particularly hard on him. And by him, I mean me. I was so worried that he would stop breathing in the middle of the night, that I pretty much stayed up staring at him. Once an hour I would use the bulb to clear his nose. He slept and ate fine. I really should've been sleeping. You would think it's my first baby. 

Anyway, a few things to mention-

I am SO thankful that my mom was not hurt in her wreck Friday morning. That about scared me to death. The man that hit her is very lucky I don't know who he is. Just another reminder to always appreciate and make the most of every moment you have with the people you love. 

Granny's birthday party at Sumo with the whole fam (minus Brit) was so much fun!! So awesome to see everyone, and Mason was perfect the entire dinner. He loves his family for sure! 

We did Easter pictures at a farm down 119 yesterday. Lexi did so great!! She smiled and played with the bunny and lamb so sweet. Mason was not feeling it. I'm pretty sure he won't be in any of the pictures. It's ok, though. We have so many good ones of Mase from his newborn shoot. We needed some updated ones of our little princess. I can't wait to get them back! Hopefully it'll be sooner than later. On another note, the newborn pictures should come in sometime this week or early next week. I can't wait to share them. They are amazing!

Cookie has to go back to Nashville today. We are all in a state of depression. 


Lex is up from "nap", so we're off to play and do art. Much love everyone. Stay safe in the storms later. 

L

No comments:

Post a Comment