4.14.2014

I have many random thoughts today.

It's storming, and I love it. With both the kiddos at home, I usually hate rainy days. We are stuck inside with endless hours until Daddy comes home. Today doesn't feel so bad though. Lex decided we're having pajama day in bed with lots of drinks and snacks. Sounds pretty much amazing.

Yesterday we went on the Cottontail Express train ride in Calera with JuJu, Mamaw, & Lucy. Lexi had an absolute blast. I love to see her so happy. She and Lucy jumped in the bouncy house, got temporary tattoos, found eggs in the egg hunt, played in the sand box, and even met Peter Cottontail himself. It was super cute! Even little Mason seemed to have fun!

I'm starting my diet today. I only write this to hold myself accountable. Hopefully it works.

Just had this conversation with Lex-
Me: Lexi you know you are our sunshine right? You make the day so bright.
Lexi: (pointing to the light bulb) No mom. That makes the day bright.
:):):)

Enough randomness for now. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment