3.11.2014

A 6am Feeding Post

Sitting here in the dark waiting for Baby to fall back asleep. Every night we seem to be moving in the direction of I might actually sleep again at some point. Last night wasn't bad at all. He ate around 12:30am and then again at 6am. That's definitely the longest he's gone so far without waking up. The only problem was that after his 12:30 feeding he refused to go back to sleep, and made me hang off the bed holding the paci in his mouth until almost 2. I really need to let him know we get up to eat, but that is all we get up for. The hours of 11-6 are no time to hang out Bud.

Anyway, yesterday we had a blast with Granny at the park. The weather was gorgeous, and Lexi was able to run out a bunch of energy. Praise The Lord. I am so ecstatic for this warmer weather. There was several times I thought we were going to lose our minds if we weren't able to get out of the house soon. Yes spring! Keep on comin.

Side note: Lexi just woke up and told me in her half asleep daze that Mason's head looks like a peach.  Ok Lexi. We shall call him Chunky Peach today. She also said she "wanted a big hug" and "ya know I lub ya". Ugh. She melts my heart daily. Sweetest girl in the world.

Don't want to wake Lexi up again, so I'll wrap it up. Have a great day y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment