7.23.2013

Pregnant and Pink

Well I promised that the blogs would resume, and I have done a pretty terrible job keeping up since then. Sorry guys. Best I can tell you is that your author is pregnant, and it hasn't been the easiest. 

Since most of you have asked and are wondering I will get the prego news out of the way. Unlike my pregnancy with Lexi, this one has been riddled with issues and problems so far. It started with a hematoma that was causing a bit of pain. Fortunately that only kept me down for a few days, and it was gone. Almost immediately following, I was having tons of pains and sickness. Back to the dr we went. This time our doc suspected it was not a pregnancy problem, but rather a gallbladder problem. A special ultrasound revealed that this was the cause of my pains. Lots of days on the couch later, we have concluded that there is not a whole lot I can do pregnant to solve this problem except for rest and attempt to tough it out. It was a little hard to hear that this is going to be an ongoing problem, but Peanut is not being affected and for that we are very grateful. I should also throw in here that Brandon has literally been our lifeline. He waits on me an Lexi hand and foot. I would not have made it without him as our rock. Now moving on....

Lexi is as always cracking us up daily. She has become slightly obsessed with shaving her legs. I told her a few weeks ago that she wouldn't shave her legs until she was a mommy. We get a comment daily about this. Today she told me peanut would be here when she is 3, but she won't shave her legs then because she will do that when she's 42. She is hysterical and is the humor that we all desperately need.

She is also not so slightly obsessed with the color
Pink. Everything has to be pink. And I mean everything. Talking to her last night I asked if she was excited to go to Disney World with Nana. She replied "yes mom, but it has to be a pink Disney World". Ohhh ok Lex. Sure no problem. We will just get in touch with the Disney people and tell them to make everything pink for you. Silly girl.

Since its been a while I will do a few of my recent Lexi favs/things she into:

PINK PINK PINK
Anything princess or fairytale
Getting her toe nails painted
Sofia the First
Dancing with her King aka Daddy
Waffles
Pink (her blanket)
Candy
Glass slippers (any shoe with heels)
When I wear blue eyeshadow
Frozen Gogurts
Nanas pool
ballerina outits
Pink snobiz (or as she says pink icee)

Guess that's good for today. Stay dry in the monsoon out there.
-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment