2.03.2012

"Cookie"

Lexi has a new word almost every day now. Her new word yesterday was "cookie". This was of course referring to her Uncle Chocolate Chip Cookie. The way she says it makes me smile every single time. Love. Here's a video of her uncle bribing her with sprite to say it.


I went to the chiropractor today for the first time in more than a decade. I have no idea why I quit going. First he massaged my back with some warm machine thing. Then he popped it several times. Oh my god. It was better than a trip to the spa. Anyone who doubts chiropractic work is insane. Clearly they haven't been lately. I'm in love. When he asked me to come back in 2 weeks I felt like I was getting a second date with someone I had a huge crush on. Why yes. I would love to come back in 2 weeks. Thank you.

I also got to go to lunch with one of my oldest friends, Katie. She is 37 weeks pregnant now and so precious. I absolutely love catching up with her!! Can't wait for her to deliver her little baby girl bundle in just a few short weeks! Lexi and Piper (or Izabelle, or Penguin Girl, or Annabelle) are going to be BFF. :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. We plan on doing nothing besides a little cleaning and relaxing. Should be a great one! <3

PS- Don't forget to go place your orders to help out Lexi in her school fundraiser. Here's the link-
http://www.fundraisingshoppingcart.com/store/index.php    Enter Lexi's student code S171706 and shop to heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment