1.26.2012

It May be Storming, but Leigh is Coming to Visit!

Blah blah blah. Every day cannot be full of sunshine. Today is (literally) dreary rain clouds. I am so wanting to be at home with my hubby and baby playing with her kitchen and blocks while Princess and the Frog is in the background. I think that is my personal Heaven. I cannot imagine anything I love more than exactly what I just described. I love it more than laying on a Caribbean island drinking a pina colada. I love it more than riding Rockin Rollercoaster at Disney World. I love it more than a deep tissue massage. I even love it more than my Granny's triple chocolate cheesecake. And I love all of those things a WHOLE lot! Please please please let me win the lottery so I can stay at home every single day and do nothing. Is it really such a difficult request???

More severe weather for Alabama today. I feel like this is getting a little out of control. Growing up I remember always doing tornado drills at school and occasionally getting into the closet at home, but this past year or two it has seemed to get a million times worse. We're not doing drills anymore; we're living the real thing. And frequently. C'mon already. Give us a break!

We were super duper excited when my good friend Leigh called to tell me that she and her fiance Bill have planned a trip to come and stay with us in February. It has been WAY too long since I've seen her! I am really happy they are going to be coming! We are gonna have a blast!

I thought I'd upload 2 funny pics of Lexi.
She's so messy when she eats that they now put a painting apron on her instead of a bib during lunch at school. The second picture is just her napping. She loves to be naked. Mita gives her whatever she wants, so she's often in nothing but a diaper. One day Lex is gonna want to kill me for putting up pictures like this, but they just crack me up!



Be safe in the storms today Alabama peeps. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment