1.19.2012

Happy 30th Birthday Brandon David Rhoton!

I would like to begin with a prayer request for my very beautiful bestie Erin Garber. She has been in and out of the hospital for a couple of weeks now with extreme head pain. They have done several tests and none of them have been able to pinpoint the problem. She's in pain all the time. Makes me terribly sad. Please slip her in later when you're chattin with the man upstairs.

Happy 30th yesterday to my partner in crime B! He's such an old man now. :) Not really, of course. I just have thoroughly enjoyed teasing him seeing as how I still have a good two and a half years before I exit the twenties. We started celebrating on Sunday night with a southern fried chicken meal at JuJu's house. It was as delicious as it sounds. We continued celebrating with dinner last night at PF Changs with my mom's whole side of the family. We're not done yet, though! Friday night I will be cooking for B and Saturday night we are headed to Ruth's Chris. I am really loving this birthday of Brandon's! He should turn the big 3-0 more often! I have to say the funniest part so far had to be waking up to our yard decorated with a million cows and a big Happy Birthday sign! I knew immediately that Granny was behind it! She had mentioned that she had something funny she was trying to work out and boy was it funny!!! We cracked up all day over that one!


Moving on... THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA HAS WON IT'S 14TH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! We dominated start to finish. LSU was completely shut down. Honeybadger got schooled by pretty much everyone on our team. Our defense is on a whole new level of sick. AJ totally rocked it out. The end. 21-0!!!! Take that, haters! And we're coming back so get ready!!!

Lexi has a new two new tricks worth mentioning.

1. She has a new dance. I have absolutely no clue where she picked it up, but it is hilarious! She circles her arm and shoulder forward to the beat of the music. That's the whole dance. And it's always only the right arm. I could never give it enough justice describing it. It's something you really have to see. So funny and SO Lexi.

2. She also has a new entrance. Just about every time she enters a new room she will raise one hand up in the air and say, "Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy." It is so precious. She has such a slow southern draw as she says it. The Alabama in her is definitely showing through. That's our girl! :)

I feel like I should document somewhere that Brandon and I walked into Lexi's school yesterday afternoon to find her dipping Cheetos in a bowl of birthday cake ice cream while simultaneously eating a cupcake with her other hand. I just feel like this should be written down somewhere. No wonder we can't compete with her Mita! LOL! :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! Get well soon for all the sinus sufferers like me! This weather is brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment