12.05.2011

Twitter/ #14/ JumpZone

We are officially losers. (Please no jokes about how we have officially been losers for a long time.) Last night Brandon and I both set up twitter accounts. #Losing. Ha. Twitter joke. See, I'm a loser! Anyway, it has become my new obsession. I love following all my favorite celebrities and having up to the minute info on their insignificant lives. If only I had created this twitter last week. I definitely would have known sooner that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again with Scott Disick's baby. #NowWe'reInTheLoop

Bama fans- #14 is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh! So excited last night when the BCS announced that Bama will play for a rematch against LSU for the title game! We have earned it and deserve it! I am so ready! Bring it LSU! It's our time now! Oh, and for the haters, keep on hatin... makes it that much sweeter! Trent for Heisman! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


 We discovered a new Rhoton hotspot this weekend- JumpZone in Pelham. It is a huge warehouse full of inflatable fun stuff. They have moonwalks, slides, baseball, basketball, air hockey, obstacle courses and more. Everything is inflatable! It is so much fun!!! We have already planned to take Lex and Izabelle for Christmas. This time, however, I will not be taking my 1 year old down the 3 story slide. I swear it didn't look as steep as it turned out to be...




No comments:

Post a Comment