12.02.2011

Love you PPP

I hate change. I really really really hate change. It seems to always be bad.

It is time for Perfect Puzzle Preschool to get licensed from DHR. Our building is very old and most likely could not pass code requirements. Therefor, Demita has decided to move to another location. I completely understand the logic, but it doesn't make it any less sad. I am going to miss having my baby next to me SO much!! I am really gonna miss laughing with Demita and playing with all the little kiddos, too. Ugh. Sucks so bad. I guess I will just be grateful to have had them next door to me all this time. I have been very lucky. Sure will miss y'all, PPP.

I am very glad that it's Friday, though. We have lots of fun activities planned for the weekend. Saturday is a birthday party for Lexi's friend, Ava, shopping with Granny for Christmas, and pictures with Santa!

I should also mention how incredibly amazing it has been having my honey take me to and from work this week. Adding an extra hour and a half together is never a bad thing. Heck, even when my car gets fixed we may stick to this riding together thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment