11.21.2011

Getting Well is a SLOW Process...

Things are slowly starting to look up for us (I hope.... knock on wood...). Lexi seemed to start feeling better Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. I gave in and filled her bottle with milk, against doctor and Daddy's orders. I must admit, my motherly instinct let me down on this one, because Lex definitely was not ready for milk. She threw it all up. All over me. All over Brandon. All over the bathroom. Oh the joys of parenting. I felt horrible! Needless to say, we quickly reverted back to the white rice, saltine cracker, and pedialyte regiment that we were on. We're sticking to that for a few more days. It seems to work nicely.

Lexi's G-pa came in town Sunday afternoon, and we were all super excited to see him. Lexi played up her sickness for him for about the first hour. I suppose she wanted to make sure he knew just how sick she had been. Ha. Such a little drama queen. I have NO idea where she gets it.We all got a good laugh out of that one. Anyway, Chip came over, and we all had a great time visiting. I'm waiting on Dad now so that we can go see Chip at work. Loving lots of family time!

On a totally different note- ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!! Lots of top five teams lost this weekend, clearly making us the VERY BEST one loss team. I love that no one has a legitimate argument against Bama now. It's really starting to look like a rematch of Bama vs LSU is in the making. Only this time it will be for the National Championship!!! GO BAMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment