2.29.2012

Leap Day 2012

Happy Leap Day/Year whatever. Something about leap years freak me out. I would prefer to skip over this topic. I feel like this extra day somehow has us floating in some alternate calendar or something. I don't like it. Moving on.

So I'm sure most of you reading this will already know, but I LOVE good food. The presentation, the flavor, the ingredients, the preparation, and everything else that goes into a good meal is such a work of art to me. I really appreciate a good dish. There are few things in this world that excite me more than stumbling across a delicious meal. That is exactly what happened this morning. I left the house a little early to make sure I had time to stop for coffee. I have been driving a back road to work which passes me right by Hamburger Heaven. I have never been a huge fan of the place like some people are. I think their lunches are average at best. Anyway, they had a drive thru, so I decided this would be my place for coffee. (Getting Lex out is way too much work that early in the morning.) I pulled up to the order space and noticed that they had a full breakfast menu. I thought, "why not?". Best decision I will make today. That smoked sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich on toast was INCREDIBLE! I am not a breakfast person at all, so to impress me at breakfast is a tough job. They did! I highly recommend everyone try it. So so yummy! And who would have thought such a culinary treasure would be at Hamburger Heaven?? Surely not me.

45 days left until DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! Our trip cannot come soon enough. I wish we could skip over March all together. To celebrate the Leap Day, Disney opened at 6am and will remain open until 6am tomorrow morning. They are posting pictures all over the internet, and it is making me so jealous!! I know that week is going to be one of the best weeks of our lives. Hurry up Disney vacation!!!

Lex's new trick of the day yesterday was to grab my phone, proceed to carry on a full conversation, and then throw the phone down when she was done talking. So cute. She is the funniest person on the entire planet. Brandon got it on video. Enjoy-


Good luck surviving this weird day. Love you all. Peace.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment