12.20.2011

Merry Pre-Christmas

OMG OMG OMG Christmas is only 5 days away!!!! For a while I wasn't really feeling it, but as of yesterday morning I am all into the Christmas spirit!

Saturday we were Santa for the afternoon. Last year I discovered how incredible it felt to walk into a store and do nothing but buy gifts for the most amazing little girl ever. I am obsessed with being Santa Claus. I love love love it! In an hour and a half, Brandon and I finished all of our shopping. I have had my eye on this precious little pink kitchen at Toys R Us for Lexi's big gift. We were able to snag the last one they had, so I was super pumped about that. Brandon is going to put it together on Christmas Eve so that it is in working order for our little angel on Christmas morning. I never knew how excited I could be about Christmas morning until now! I can't wait!!! We have decided to turn our extra bedroom into a playroom. (We were actually forced into this decision seeing as how every square inch of our house is filled with baby stuff.) Most of the rest of Lexi's gifts are for the new playroom. She will have mats, a lego table, a sofa, a TV, and plenty of fun toys. I can't wait to see her face the first time we open the door. She is going to love it, and we are going to love having room to breathe again!

Sunday we had the annual Maze party in Tuscaloosa. Everything was very nice, and Lexi looked super cute in her new black snowman dress and fancy shoes.

Yesterday after work Brandon and I took Lexi to ZooLight Safari in keeping with our Christmas theme. It was cold outside, but we really had such a good time. She enjoyed looking at the lights and taking pictures with all the crazy stuff. We drank our hot chocolate and rode the train to end the night. Lexi was very done at that point and decided to pour hot chocolate all over all 3 of us. We couldn't do anything but laugh. We're making memories... :)








Lexi's picture with Santa 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment