3.24.2014

Life is good.

I'll just go ahead and put it out there. My life is nowhere near perfect. My marriage has it's up and downs. My kids have days where I am positively certain they are trying to kill me. Sometimes I am in my own head way more than I should be. But that's real life. And I accept it.

Now with that said, I feel like lately has been about as close to perfect as real life can get. At 5am I found myself feeding the most handsome little boy I have ever seen. It was still dark outside. I was so sleepy. But there was something in me that made me so grateful to be awake and staring at this gorgeous face. I had a moment where I looked across the bed to Brandon and Lexi cuddled up, and then to Mason huffing down his bottle, and time stood still. All I could process in my mind was how incredibly beautiful this life is. This no sleep, chaotic, busy life that we have is so fulfilling, and I am grateful. 

Happy Monday everyone. I hope each of you can take a moment to see the beauty in your life. It's there. Even on a Monday. And next time my life isn't feeling so close to perfect, remind me of this moment. Remind me that life isn't about waiting for the rain to stop, but rather about learning to dance in the rain.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/



No comments:

Post a Comment