4.11.2012

It's Almost Time!

COUNTDOWN TO THE RHOTON TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD....
4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH SOOOO EXCITED!!!
I'm downloading "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" on my phone and iPad as we speak. It's our plan for making it through the long car ride with an 18 month old.

Happy 65th birthday (one day late) to Granny! We love you. Thanks for giving us faith that there are genuinely wonderful people still out there in this crazy world.

One thing I want to mention that Lexi has been doing lately-
We are still working on getting rid of the bottle at night. We have attempted a sippy cup a few times, but with no luck. So we're still on the bottle. She is old enough now, though, to go through a good bit of milk throughout the night. Once the bottle is empty and it is time for a refill, she will wave the empty bottle in front of the monitor saying "mewelk, mewelk". She fully expects us to come running in to refill it for her. And we do. I can't help but laugh. Oh, that silly girl. We are in for a treat when she's 15.

So I suppose that's all that's on my mind right now. Peace out peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment